Clore Automotive JNC660 1700 12V Car Battery Charger Reviews
Clore Automotive JNC66012V Car Battery Charger Reviews
Price: $317.77 USD > OUR PRICE $127.50 = 60% SAVINGS **
The Clore Automotive JNC660 12V 1700 Peak Amps car battery charger is for the consumer who just wants something that works. This unit is strictly a JUMP STARTER ONLY. It is not an air compressor, radio or a household appliance power source as well. It is designed to do one thing: jump-start a car. It delivers 425 Cranking Amps of starting power and weighs 18 lbs. It is powered by an extremely powerful proprietary battery and has heavy-duty 46" cables and industrial-grade clamps to penetrate even the toughest battery corrosion. Automatic recharging via a built-in AC charger. Also comes with a one-time fixed price REPAIR SERVICE COUPON for any repair after the warranty period expires. Used by the professionals. ** Prices and Discount Rates may fluctuate without noticeVisit Website
Clore Automotive JNC660 12V Car Battery Charger
One of the leading car battery chargers on the market, the Clore Automotive JNC660 12V Car Battery Charger is the raw deal. It delivers 1700 Peak Amps along with 425 Cranking Amps of starting power, and weighs 18 pounds.
It is widely used by professionals the world over, and you can put it to good use in such working environments as automotive service and car dealerships, fleet service, car and other vehicle auctions, boat marinas, industrial applications and anywhere else an instant power surge for automotive/mechanical purposes is required. It is perfect for use at home for that dead battery in your car or motorbike.
The Clore Automotive JNC660 12V car battery charger has been designed to provide serious power for even the most challenging starting tasks.
It is considered to be your best option as the most powerful jump starter on the market in its weight range.
You should however realize, that this unit comes without all the ‘bells and whistles’ that the other units often possess, but does what it says it does very well (see Customer Reviews). Every aspect of this model is designed to provide as much starting power as possible to a disabled vehicle, be it car, truck, bus or bike. This begins with its proprietary Clore PROFORMER battery. These batteries are designed for maximum power durability and density, resulting in highly impressive cranking power, extended cranking duration, and a long service life. To purchase this product at a great online discount, Click Here.
Combined with the battery, all components of the unit’s power path are designed in such a way so as to support the obvious and ultimate goal of getting your jump starter’s power to the disabled vehicle in question.
This includes heavy-duty cable leads which are mated to the battery’s output, along with industrial-grade clamps that have the ability to penetrate any existing corrosion on the vehicle’s battery to ensure a good electrical connection, which clearly enables greater chance of success and overall performance of the unit.
Recharging is not a problem for the JNC660.
The unit features automatic recharging using its built-in AC charger, which makes it very easy to keep it in top operating condition. The charger on the JNC660 is built right into the face of the unit itself. You simply have to plug in a standard extension cord and charging begins immediately. It cannot get lost or run over in a service bay area.
For additional peace-of-mind, the charging system delivers an automatic charging routine which stops charging when the onboard battery has reached its full charge. This feature enables the JNC660 to be connected to an AC power outlet for indefinite periods of time without running any risk of harming the battery.
Finally, one great advantage of the Clore Automotive JNC660 12V car battery charger is that it includes a Repair Service Coupon which allows you to receive a fixed cost, one-time repair of the unit once the 1-Year Limited Warranty period has expired. This coupon may be used for any type of repair, regardless of the cause of damage to the unit itself.
This means peace of mind for the consumer, knowing that if in any way your unit is damaged, you can get it repaired for a fixed price.
Basically, for many professional automotive technicians, it is the JNC660 Jump-N-Carry or nothing. For many in the industry that employ Jump-N-Carry jump starters, they know that no starting task is overwhelming.
This should indicate that this product is clearly suitable for any domestic consumer. To purchase this product at a great online discount, Click Here.
Clore Automotive JNC660 12V Car Battery Charger
Summarizing the above, below is a list of features and benefits of the JNC660 at a quick glance:
- 1700 Peak Amps and 425 Cranking Amps 12 Volt jump starter for easy and powerful jumping of cars
- Battery status indicator gauge helps you know how much charge you have left
- 46 inch heavy-duty #4 cables for a sturdy connection to your car’s battery points
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories for easy and convenient portable power e.g. cellphones, laptops
- Proprietary Clore PROFORMER internal battery for maximum power, durability and long service life
- Industrial grade clamps for penetration of any car battery corrosion to help you get the job done without hindrance
- Automatic recharging via built-in AC charger (auto-stop once battery is fully recharged) for your safety and convenience
- Repair Service Coupon valid for one time fixed-cost repair (after warranty period has expired) for peace-of-mind
- Used by automotive industry professional technicians due to immense power – instant credibility right there
- Great for the domestic consumer looking for a reliable and powerful unit that can start almost anything (see Customer Reviews)
- Brand: Clore Automotive
- Item Model Number: JNC660
- Weight: 18 Pounds (official)
- Height: 15.1 inches
- Length: 16.3 inches
- Width: 14.1 inches
The following lists the pros and cons of this particular model product, based on straight product facts, specifications and actual user feedback:
- Considered by many users to be the most powerful car battery charger on the market in its weight range
- Extremely powerful internal proprietary battery
- Suitable for any jump start situation for cars, bikes and trucks
- Perfect for auto and fleet service, car dealers, vehicle auctions, marine, industrial and domestic use
- Heavy enough, solid unit
- Heavy-duty strong cable and industrial-grade clamps to ensure electrical connection even through existing corrosion
- Automatic recharging via built-in AC charger (auto-stop once fully recharged to protect battery from harm)
- Excellent long service life
- Works well in extreme cold conditions
- Repair Service Coupon included (provides a one-time fixed-cost repair of the unit if required after warranty expires)
- Used by professional automotive technicians worldwide
- Unit more suited to those with some jump-start experience (novices may prefer other models)
- Does not come with all the ‘bells and whistles’ compared to competing products
- Power cable not included (user’s own extension cord is required)
- No LED light to indicate whether unit is receiving power and charging
- Only has battery and cigarette lighter power outlets (nothing for light/radio/air pump outlets)
- Heavy-duty cable considered by some to be too short (4′)
- Unit is comparatively tall and thin (some users report difficulty in keeping upright whilst doing a one-person jump start)
- Can be susceptible to moisture (dew may damage front gauge, making it difficult to determine state of charge)
- Some users recommend to recharge for one hour after each use (not overnight after multiple uses, as per instructions)
- Item cannot be returned to Amazon
Below are testimonials from purchasing customers of the Clore Automotive JNC660 12V Car Battery Charger. These testimonials are 100% Amazon verified wherever possible, and we provide feedback from other customer retail forums if necessary or applicable.
It is always helpful and informative to read what others have to say about any product in question before making any final purchase decision.
In the case of the Clore Automotive JNC660 12V Car Battery Charger, a 5 Star Rating was given by 84% of customer reviewers, followed by 12% awarding it with 4 stars and 3% who gave it 3 stars. This product is clearly a leader in the marketplace, and satisfies the vast majority of users. To get this product at an impressive online discount, Click Here.
When doing our research on the JNC660, it is fair to conclude that pretty much everyone absolutely loves this unit, with the vast majority of reviewers agreeing that it is a top car battery charger, and does what it says it does. Make no mistake: this is a simple unit. It does not come with all the fancy ‘bells and whistles’ that other competing units come with. It is not, for example, an air compressor and a radio, or have DC/AC power conversion etc. Nor does it have a flashlight built in.
Consumers should bear in mind that not all Cons, as listed above, are necessarily ‘created equal‘…in other words, there may be some negative aspects to any given product or model (not just the Clore JNC660) that may or may not be ‘showstoppers’, while other flaws may be more noteworthy. Consumers simply need to determine whether it is something that they would consider genuinely ‘negative’, or something that really is not worth being too worried about.
Indeed, this is something that applies to all models reviewed here.
So as far as the JNC660 is concerned, it is a very ‘no frills’ unit…but it does the job, according to reviewers, very well indeed. And if it is your car (or whatever vehicle) you want to start with the minimum of fuss, then this unit would be it.
It has the highest number of positive reviews overall, indicating highest consistency in terms of performance and user satisfaction, and as a result this unit gets our TOP PICK.
“I am a tow truck driver and this pack gets used about ten times a day. It’s great - it starts anything…highly recommend…it’s a really good product.”
November 22, 2011
5 Star Rating
“We have an independent auto service center and are also a used truck dealer, and have been using the JNC660 for roughly 5 years now. We have gone through lots of other products in the past and eventually we found the JNC660. We actually have 3 of them on site and they get used pretty much everyday. I shopped around lots of places and just found Amazon to have them and at the best price. I would recommend this product to anyone!”
November 7, 2011
5 Star Rating
Works really well, even in extreme cold
“I owned a cheaper jumper for my Harley. It worked decently well back in LA but then when I moved to NYC nothing much could crank the bike at all.
This jumper works really well even in the bitter NYC cold. Turns the bike on in one easy go.
I would definitely recommend this over anything else you’ll see here.
Sure, it doesn’t have the little bells and whistles but what it is supposed to do, it does flawlessly.”
- Ro, NYC USA
March 1, 2010
4 Star Rating
Looking for the most powerful battery jumper? Read on…
“If you can’t start your car or truck with this thing, you have bigger problems than a dead battery! This unit is one of the most powerful portable battery jumpers out there at 1700 peak amps. That’s about twice as powerful as many of the other lower quality competitors.
This unit is not a ‘multi-purpose’ model that you find at the local big box store. It is NOT a radio, air compressor, food processor, flashlight and battery jumper all in one. It’s strictly a battery jumper only, although it does have a ‘cigarette-lighter’ style socket to power other items if so needed.
Don’t get me wrong here: this thing is a great product, but it may not be for everyone.
This is a professional grade item and is not intended to be used by people who are not familiar with proper battery jumping procedures. And here is why:
1. Some battery jumping devices tell you if you hook the jumper cables up wrongly. This unit does not have this.
2. Some have safety switches that remove power to the cables while you are hooking them up. This unit does not.
3. Some battery jumpers have a set of lights on them to tell you the current state of the battery’s charge. Not here. It only has a voltmeter on the front and you need to know how to read it.
None of these things matter that much, but it’s worth knowing. If you aren’t familiar with the proper technique to jump-start a car or truck, you will probably be better off with a different model that has more ‘dummy-proof’ features. No offence, just the facts
One last thing: this Jump N Carry unit comes with a redeemable coupon for a one-time replacement unit. If (for ANY reason, your fault or not) this unit stops working during its lifetime, you can send it back to the manufacturer with the coupon (along with $50) and they will either repair or replace it, no questions asked. In my opinion, not a bad deal at all!!
Bottom Line: If you need maximum power from a straight-to-the-point purpose-built jumper box, buy this one!”
- G. Powers, Midwest USA
November 21, 2007
5 Star Rating
Does the job right!
“Best jump box you can get at this price, IMHO. It stores nice and easy behind the seat of my truck.”
November 12, 2011
5 Star Rating
“The Jump Starter worked right out of the box and is even better after its initial charge. This is a well built, solid unit – you won’t go wrong with this one. “
- N. Huber, MN USA
November 7, 2011
5 Star Rating
NO JOKE HERE
“This is for sure the best battery jumper on the market. I work in service at a car dealership and have used many jump starters. This is, I reckon, hands down the best. “
- R. Reyes
October 25, 2011
5 Star Rating
Jump n Carry 660…
“Excellent transaction!!! great battery boosters! no need for a separate transformer, the unit plugs directly into the wall!! Being the owner of a car dealership, we put these through the test, using them 10-15 times a day, we have had other makes in the past, but nothing lasts as long as these, plus they give you a $40 one time coupon in case anything breaks,wheather you did it ot not , they will give you a new one. no questions asked!!!”
- Joe Vertucci, Connecticut USA
February 6, 2007
5 Star Rating
Clearly, from the reviews above, this is a leading car battery charger that satisfies most users. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have purchased the product and/or you feel your recommendation may assist other consumers in their purchase decision regarding the Clore Automotive JNC660 12V car battery charger.
Clore Automotive JNC660 1700 12V Car Battery Charger | Schumacher SE-4022 Car Battery Charger | Energizer 84020 All-In-One Car Battery Charger | Black and Decker VEC026BD Electromate 400 Car Battery Charger | Duracell Powerpack 600 Car Battery Charger | Wagan 400 Powerdome EX Car Battery Charger
- Car Battery Charger
- Top 4 Battery Charger Reviews
- Car Battery Charger Reviews
- Your Questions About Car Battery Charger Instructions
- Your Questions About Car Battery Charger
- Your Questions About Jumping A Car Without Cables
- Your Questions About Jump Start A Car Battery
- Your Questions About Best Solar Car Battery Charger Review
- Best Car Battery Charger Available Online
No related posts.